Aadhaar Card Address Change Online / Change the Address on the official website – www.uidai.gov.in
Aadhaar Card Address Change
Most of the persons who did not have their own lands or house, but they are paying guest. They did not have the fix or the permanent house. If they change their house but the mentioned address in the Adhaar Card is of the old house then you did not have to worry at all because the candidate can download the application form the correction in the address in the Aadhaar card online. It is very easy to download the application form for the correction. The candidate has to fill the application form without doing any mistake and if he does then he has to fill the application form again. There is no fee for the correction of anything in the Aadhaar Card, it is free of cost. Candidate can also check the status of his Aadhaar Card online. There are many services which are provided by the UIDAI. If you moved from one city to another or sold your house and purchase a new house then you can change the address in the Aadhaar Card. It will take some time and it is free of cost.
How to Change the Address in Aadhaar Card Online
If you want to change the previous address from the new address in your aadhaar card then you can do that by following the procedure and you can request for the change of the address. You must have a new address proof in order to change the address from your Aadhaar Card. The candidate has to download and fill the application form without any mistake. You have to download the application form from the official website for the correction. The steps for the changing the address in the Aadhaar Card are given below:
- Firstly, the Aadhaar Card Holder has to go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) i.e. ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Then Aadhaar Card Holder has to enter his Aadhaar No. and then
- Click on the Send OTP (One Time Password) Button
- Then you will receive a text message of the OTP (One Time Password)
- Then the Aadhaar Card Holder has to enter the OPT correctly and remember that the OTP is only valid for few minutes and if you did not receive the OTP then you can click on the resend the OTP
- Then enter the text from the image correctly
- Then the page will open on the screen
- Then you have to upload the application form and all the required documents of the new address proof for the change in the address like the electricity bill or water bill
- Then click on the submit button and the page will open on the screen
- You will get the request no. and
- After some days or weeks, your information will be updated and you will get your new Aadhaar Card on your address or you can also download the aadhaar card online once it will be updated.