Apply for Aadhaar Card / Application Form Online / Apply Online for the Aadhaar Card at the official website www.uidai.gov.in
Aadhaar Card Application Form
Aadhaar Card is mandatory for all the residents of the India and all those candidates who did not have their Aadhaar Card can apply for the Aadhar Card online. They can download the application form of the Aadhar Card and they can fill the application form without any kind of mistake because if you do any mistake then you have to fill the application form again. There is no registration for the application form od the Aadhar Card and any candidate can download the application form at the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Candidates can visit the official website or they can download the application from the below link. They have to take care of the acknowledgment slip which you get after the completion of the registration. There are many things which are mandatory to have an Aadhaar Card like for the booking of the gas or opening a new bank account. Candidates do not have to worry at all because it is very easy to apply for the Aadhaar Card.
How To Apply for Aadhaar Card Online
Candidates can apply for the Aadhaar Card in any city or state and they can get the application form at the official website. You can apply for the Application form at the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). It is very easy to get the application form.
- You can take the online appointment for the Aadhaar Card at the center near you. But all the centers have not this facility so you can check the status of the appointment facility of the mentioned link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- By visiting the link you have to enter the state
- Then you have to select the city
- After selecting the city, you have to select the area in which you live or which is near to you.
- Then you can fix the appointment for the Aadhaar Card. You have to reach on time with all the documents which are required otherwise. your appointment will be canceled.
Note: All the cities did not have the appointment facility. You can check the facility by the above method.
How To Apply for Aadhaar Card Application Form Online
- First of all, the candidate have to go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/new/
- Then go to the download application forms at the bottom of the website and click on it
- Then the new page will open on the screen
- You can see various forms regarding the different purposes but you have to
- Select the application for the registration of the new Aadhaar Card
- Then the application form will be download on your computer as a pdf file and you can print it
- Fill the application form without any kind of mistake and attach all the documents and the list of the valid documents is given below:
- PAN Card
- Ration Card or PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
How to Apply for the Aadhar Card at the Center
- If there is no facility for the appointment at the near center for the Aadhar Card then you can visit the center near to you according to the opening timings of the center
- You can take your application form with you and attach all the documents with it.
- Then you can register yourself and make your Aadhaar Card.
How to Apply for the Aadhar Card
- First of all the candidate have to fill the application form without any kind of mistake because if you do any mistake then you have to fill the application form again. You can download the application form from the above link or you can also collect the application form for the enrollment of the Aadhar at the center.
- Then visit the nearest center your application form with you and attach all the documents with it.
- At the Aadhaar Card center, they can take your photo, finger-prints and iris scan as a part of the enrollment
- You can review the details and if you want to change anything you correct it on that period of my time
- Then you will get an acknowledgment slip which has an enrollment number and other details which are captured during enrollment process
- You have to take care of the acknowledgment slip because of all the important details.
- On successful verification of your enrollment, you will first receive a text message on your registered mobile no. or an email notification and later after a few days your Aadhar number will be generated
- If your Aadhar number is generated, you can also download the e-Aadhaar of your aadhaar card.
- After 60 to 90 Days you will get your Aadhar card at you mentioned address by the post. You can also track the status of your aadhar card on the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).