Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number Toll-Free / Enquiry Phone Number Toll-Free / Download the Aadhaar Card from the official website –
Aadhaar Card Status Enquiry
Aadhaar Card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). This authority conducts all the surveys and saves all the data of the persons who applied for the Aadhaar Card. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is the authority which issued the Aadhaar of the persons by taking the biometric data of the persons like the photo of the person and the fingerprints. Aadhaar Card is necessary at most of the places and those candidates who did not apply for the Aadhaar Card can apply for the Aadhar Card online. There are many persons who applied for the Aadhar Card but did not receive the Aadhaar at their home address then they can know the status of the Aadhaar Card by the online method as well as the by the toll-free no. The toll-free no. means the candidate can call the at the call center without any charges and they can know the status of their aadhaar card. Candidate can know all the information about the Aadhaar Card on the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). AADHAR Card Download Duplicate Online.
How to know Aadhaar Card Status by Enquiry Phone Number
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) launches a helpline no. for all the persons who needs help about the Aadhaar Card and they can also track the status of their Aadhar Card. There are many peoples who are facing the problems regarding the Aadhaar Card because many persons did not receive their Aadhaar Card at their home address so they can call about that. There are many persons who are facing the problems through the online method and then the Govt. of the India issued a new order to the Unique Identification Authority of India to launch a toll-free no. The steps and the toll-free no. is given as follows:
- First of all, the person have to call at the 1800-300-1947 and choose the language in which you are comfortable to speak
- Then tell the executive your acknowledgment receipt no. and any other information which is asked by the executive.
- Then they will check the status on their database and they will tell you that your Aadhaar Card is generated or not and in how much time it will be your home address.
How to know Aadhaar Card Status Online
All the residents of the India, who did not receive the Aadhar Card then they can online check the status of their Aadhaar Card by the online method. They can visit the official website in order to check the status of the Unique Identification Authority of India. Candidate has to fill the information at the official portal without attempting any kind of mistake. The following steps to check the status of the Aadhaar Card online is mentioned below:
- First of all the candidate have to go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) i.e.
- Then the new page will appear on the screen and the candidate can see page of the track application
- Then enter the 14 Digit Enrollment No. and Enter the Date and Time of the Enrollment
- Then enter the security code which is given in the image and if you did not see the image then you can reload the page and then you will be able to see the image
- After that, you can click on the Check Status button
- The new page will appear on the screen
- Then the status of the Aadhaar Card will appear on your screen