Aadhaar Card Status / Check Aadhaar Card Status Online / Check the Aadhaar Card Status Online on the official website – www.uidai.gov.in
Aadhaar Card Status Online
Candidates can check the status of their Aadhar Card online on the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a central government agency of India which stores all the data of the person which have their biometric and demographic data. It contains all the data of those persons who have the Aadhaar Card. If you want to check the status or track your Aadhaar Card then you can easily check the status of your Aadhar Card. If you applied for the Aadhar card and you want to know about the application status of the Aadhaar Card application then you know the status of the Aadhaar card online. But you must have the acknowledgment slip because of all the information regarding the Aadhaar Card.
How to Check the Aadhaar Card Status Online
- First of all, candidate has to go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) i.e. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/check-aadhaar-status
- Then go to the track application option and click on that option
- Then enter the 14 Digit Enrolment No.
- Enter the Date and Time of the Enrolment
- Then enter the text from the image (you have to enter the text without any mistake and if you do then you have to re-enter it)
- If you did not see the image then you can reload the page and then you will be able to see the image
- Then click on the Check Status button and then the new page will appear on the screen
- Then the entire status of your Aadhaar Card will appear on the screen
- After getting the Aadhaar No, the candidate have to go to the another official link of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Then choose the option Aadhaar No. which is under I Have
- Enter the Aadhaar No.
- Enter your name
- Enter the name of the state
- Enter the pin code of your city
- Enter your registered mobile no.
- Then enter the code which is given on the image
- Click on the Get OTP button which is at the bottom and then
- You will receive a text message on the registered mobile no.
- The text message contains the OTP (One Time Password) which is valid for only next 10 to 20 minutes
- Enter the OTP Code in the box and hit the verify button
- Then your Aadhaar Card will appear on the screen
- Click on the Validate and Download
- Your E- Aadhaar Card will download as a PDF and open the Aadhaar Card and enter the pin code of your city
- Your E- Aadhaar Card will on your screen and you can print the Aadhaar Card
Read More :